Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Thoughts

Mom, when we get to heaven and I open my eyes, I might get to see God. - Dramatic Princess - 01/28/11

Little Moneky started interacting with the toys on his jumperoo today. He was having a very vivid conversation with the sun on the rainbow when all of a sudden he noticed us watching him and just started smiling sheepishly. Oh my, at nearly 7 months I am getting this behavior, I wonder what it will be like in two years? or twelve?

Last night Dramatic Princess, indicated that she could NOT sleep. This was after about a minute and a half of "trying" to sleep. She proudly announced that her room was too bright to sleep in, but if we shut off the night light it would be too dark, so her best choice was to stay up and sit right in the living room.

A while ago, Dramatic Princess, asked why she couldn't stay up all night like us. Oh Honey, those days are so far behind us. :)

Dramatic Princess has also announced that she knows everything. And she is happily going to teach it all to her new friend Zoe.

Words or sayings of Dramatic Princess that I love right now:

Two ones (a couple)
Purpies (nipples or breasts)
Eleventeen (17)
Sansitizer (hand sanitizer)
I am firsty (thirsty)

No comments:

Post a Comment